Welcome to my blog. This is a story of my work. I hope you enjoy and add comments

THE GREAT YEAR OF 2010

2010 has been an extraordinary year that I’ll never forget. When thinking back of 2010, there are main memory’s that I’ll always remember which are the cultural festival, dancing, and the ICT upgrade. Dancing with Miss Bellingall has been an amassing experience and I would like to thank Miss Bellingall for giving up her lunch times to show us new dances. I’ve really enjoyed performing them at the end of team assembly’s; it has given me more confidence to perform things in front of lots of people. Dancing has been an experience of a lifetime that I’ll always remember. Another highlight for the year of 2010 would definitely have to be the cultural festival. Every day after lunch, Everybody (students of took school) got stuck in and practiced every day without fail all thanks to Mrs Bismarck and Miss Bellingall, without them, this event wouldn’t be possible. All of our hard work paid off and the end result was great. The last successful highlight that took place in 2010 would have to be the ICT upgrade. The best part about the upgrade for me would have to be the fact that we got the chance to create and run our own blogs to show the whole world all of our work and pictures too. I think that all of the tokomaru students were very happy with the great upgrade. The year of 2010 was a great last year with many great memories that I will hold on to forever.

THE CUTURAL FESTIVAL

There I was standing in the wings of the stage with over 1000 butterflies in my stomach. My heart was beating faster and faster, so fast I thought I was going to explode! Mixed emotions and feelings were were going through my head as my knees and hands were shaking like an earthquake. The curtains started to rise, the minute they rose, I knew that I needed to put my nerves aside and just have fun but those same thoughts were going through my head , I couldn’t help being nervous, there was so many people sitting in all of the seats! As each dance passed on, it was getting closer and closser to my dance. My heart was racing so fast, faster than it has ever beaten before. Feeling the heat or the stage lights, drips of sweat ran down my face. Before I knew it, I could hear Grace saying “and finally the lions danced the Tango which was elegant and bold.” This was my last chance to shine. The spotlight, brighter than the sun itself, was pointed directly at me and my dance partner as we prowled up and down the stage like we owned it. OH NO! The dip was about to happen in a few seconds, the only thoughts that were racing through my head was please don’t drop me please don’t drop me. Everything was going to plan but now it was time to dance around the stage in a circle. All I was thinking and hoping at that point was that he wouldn’t stand on my feet. After all of that worrying everything went perfect just the way the Tango should be!

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

how to make microwave fudge

INGREDIENTS
3 cups of choc chips
1 tin of condensed milk
¼ cup of butter or margarine
Vanilla essence

METHOD 
1         add 3 cups of choc chips, 1 tin of condensed milk and ¼ cup of margarine or butter into a reasonable sized bowel.
2         Microwave for 4-5 minuets’.
3          Stir and add 1 drop of vanilla essence and stir once more.
4         Set in a greased dish (20 by 20cm) in the fridge.   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment